Mark and Jaden

Mark and Jaden

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kylie at Halloween

Here is my first real attempt at making a post on my blog. These are some pictures of Kylie on Halloween.
Kylie assisted me in making a fabulous jack-o-lantern.

Okay she didn't really help but I tried to make it look like she was helping. Here is the final product, it's a witch!


Pay attention to the cute baby and the pumpkin not the ugly lady holding the baby!!
Kylie was a tiger for Halloween she looked so cute!!

I was a Cowgirl

We didn't really go trick or treating because it was raining and Kylie doesn't eat candy yet but we did go to the Brick Oven Halloween party to see Mark.

Don't ask me what Mark was because I am still not sure!!

So this was our first Halloween with Kylie, not very exciting but she looked pretty cute!! Thanks to Nana and Papa for getting Kylie's costume.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! Your pumpkin was good! You got skills! :) Glad you are bloggin! Keep em comin!

    Jesica

    ReplyDelete